BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

song~


You by the light is the greatest find

In a world full of wrong you're the thing that's right

Finally made it through the lonely to the other side

You said it again, my heart's in motion

Every word feels like a shooting star

I'm at the edge of my emotions

Watching the shadows burning in the dark

And I'm in love and I'm terrified

For the first time in the last time in my only life

This could be good, it's already better than last

And love is worse than knowing you're holding back

I could be all that you needed if you let me try

I only said it 'cause I mean it,

I only mean 'cause it's true

So don't you doubt what I've been dreaming

'Cause it fills me up and holds me close whenever I'm without you

-katharine mcphee [ terrified ]

one of my close friends said this song shadows what i feel. i agree.


0 comments: