BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 10, 2010

finals~

funny how when you are so close to the finals that there is suddenly so much work for you to do:

1. CTMed
2. TCM report
3. this ARAR business
4. usrah report

heh, funny.funny.SO not funny. i hope to finish all topics, thank god the speciality lecturers are doing revision classes. i need help especially for ENT. time is of the essence. be strong white and grey matter. be good, memory and cognition. i need you the most this week orelse i'll go CRAZY!!

another funny thing is, my holidays are booked. i have a lot of things to do, suddenly feel wanted coz a lot of people are asking me out and my the first Saturday of the holidays alone i have to choose between three different occasions at the same time. adeyh, pening. huhu



to all my friends, may Allah be there for all of us, put aside our problems and let's do this bebeh! :) btw, sorry for all my wrongdoings hehe

0 comments: