BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 9, 2010

this is what i miss out by not having a kg



look what welcomed me when i came back from PJ,


GUNIs and GUNIs of VARIOUS FRUITS!!

the huge amount of 'buahs' were bought back from ROIHANs kampung in Pahang..i felt at peace, which normally happens when there are huge amounts of food surrounding me..aaahhhhh bliss..it's soo cool to have a kampung ekh? syg ROI!!

and i came back with 6 measly pieces of rambutan ( the rest are with my family, i presume the whole lot are in their tummies )
never the less, i am sooooo thankful for bugsy for those rambutans too. have been getting them every week for the last fortnight ( i think he's in a project to get me fatter ), but bugsy and his family are very nice for treating me and my family these rambutans

aaa, rain! time to go to sleep, tommorow psychiatry!

0 comments: