BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 20, 2010

different styles of fighting

taken from deviantart.com

short post which has nothing to do with studying. ( mock exam tomorrow with Dr. Shu )

when it comes to respective wives/husbands/boyfriend/girlfriend/friends we all have a different way of venting out our anger, may it be by emotional fights, silent tension or face-to-face confrontations. and we all know that it can either heal or break that relationship.

this got me thinking about the styles of fighting that the people around me have, i have seen a lot of variety!! and it made me think about my style of fighting as well..it's VERY NORMAL to fight, it's one of the ways we solve problems and anything is better than keeping our feelings inside, building them to something big then bursting out right?

so a reflection, back to my style when it comes to an argument. with my family, it's easy to let out the cause of anger because i know that they will love me no matter what. with bugsy, i feel that most of the time i should not feel angry for that matter or that he should already know why, so i keep silent instead. i need a little reassuring, but it usually works anyway and we end up talking about it. i guess i'm the kind of person that prefers not to make it a big deal~

but is that good? especially with the thoughts going inside my head right now..
btw bugsy, i'm not angry with you!! ( disclaimer dulu )
this is just a reflection on myself~

0 comments: