BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

sleeping doctor

i had my herbalife today [ delicious dutch chocolate ] but sumhow i managed to sleep while standing up in class while poor prof khai was explaining???


why owh why do i love to sleep when i'm not supposed to??

fact of the day:

it takes 860 steps of stairs to go from the resource center in KL to the PSY wards at HKL
approximately 500 meters. [ God bless the ones who counted ] i smell kurus!

loads to study, but not much happened.

owh! yesterday before i went to sleep it bugged me again for the umpteenth time this month. to trust or not to trust. and how much? and all the crap spinning in my head, for the first time ever, after a lot of bull from previous boys before this [ drama drama drama ] mind u i could talk to a guy..really talk..without crying, without keeping things in..i can now speak my mind and not feel guilty after..i pity him, i really do to have to lyn me when i'm in this phase..but i think it's time for me to face my fear..

you know who you are. je t'aime.

0 comments: