BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 28, 2009

suicidal?

my ortho coordinator is enthusiastically comel, kinda reminds me of a guinea pig [compliment btw]

my fourth year started with an oath as if we weren't scared enough to start with in the first place. so there he was reading the oath outloud [ was told he practiced ] then i thought to myself

what do i want to achieve this year?

the answer will be updated as time goes by.

so the leader of my group is azrul aminur rashid [ dun u jst love that name ]. perfect guy for this posting. ambition- ortho surgeon. decided so not worth it to buy the books, borrowed from the library instead.

know this: i have classes on saturdays

the sentence above shows how frightfully busy i will be this year, bt hey live everyday like it is ur last no?
full of excitement really! have seen my results for 3rd yr, could and will do better this year.
hoping for a breakthrough start and a steady momentum till the year ends.

uuuu, this just in, i have the PERFECT TABLE! hence the pic below tho the quality sucks

studying shall be done using this table, i promise!!

had the plumber in, can't believe it act costs 150 [ after tons of negotiations by lovely hmates inclusive of shawa, amilee and fana- i stood there suprisingly laughing my head off ]

question: how much hair does it need to clog a pipe??

0 comments: