BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 12, 2011

permudahkanlah

i had such a nice dinner that was full of laughter..


haven't had that much fun in quite some time..

it's a wonderful feeling..

i'm very sure..


metaphoric pulak banyak huhu..i've been adding a malay word to my doa, usually its in english..but i've been adding the words " permudahkanlah......" in my doa because i feel the english translation is kinda formal and this word is exactly how i want to describe what i want..plus roi said it to me once and it stuck in my mind ( still keep that sms )

" ya Allah, permudahkanlah jalan kami. please know that everything we do is for You. Please do not let us stray from the correct path and open the hearts of those who keep the doors shut for us. Know that it is time for us to take the next step, open the doors to him and let him be brave to approach our elders."

"ya Allah, forgive my sins, the sins of my family, teachers and those i love. Let all my batch members pass this final hurdle before becoming doctors. Please erase all feelings of laziness, and protect us from being overconfident. Ease the hearts of our examiners and let them be generous in giving us marks and overlook our mistakes. only You may help us"

ameen~

p/s: sudah isi borang penempatan?

2 comments:

faRhaNA sHaFIe said...

ameeeennn...

roi said...

:) amin ya rabb!