BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

10 things.

10 things u might know bout me:

1. i prefer roses tied with a ribbon rather than a bouquet
2. sometimes i feel unappreciated
3. i always wanna shop alone
4. the most hypocritical people i have ever met are at my university
5. i will NEVER marry someone who does not support my goals
6. i want to take a pilots license
7. i take revenge when the people i love make me suffer
8. i get bored easily but i hold back that feeling until the end
9. when i am stressed i go home
10. i think this post is a little too depressing :)

3 comments:

Ms Write Addict said...

i like ur way of expressing urself through words..hehe..ive link u..do link me back..thanks!

roi said...

alamak. aku harap aku bukan the most hypocritical person that u've ever met, huhu~

ladycapulet said...

i like no 1, 6 and 7!