BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 12, 2009

in need of motivation


pic-deviantart.com

i know i should not feel like this.
but i feel like i dun have the motivation to be at my best for this posting, i dun know where the spirit i had in 3rd year went. scared, very scared that i'll go spiraling down.
sigh..
no, it ain't the fault of my lecturers. thot of blaming the lepakness of it all, but that can hardly become an excuse rite. i need to find something to make me stand up and realize ' hey u want to be better this year. nope, haven't crossed my mind yet. plus putih asyik rosak je,nyampah.
words of wisdom anyone?
ur welcome.

other than that, i have two songs that i'm repeating over and over again.

"Come home
Come home
Cause I`ve been waiting for you
For so long
For so long
And right now there's a war between the vanities
But all i see is you and me
The fight for you is all I`ve ever known
So come home
Everything i can`t be
Is everything you should be
And that`s why i need you here
So hear this now"

-one republic feat sara bareilles
-come home

so what if it hurts me
so what if i break down
so what if this world just throws me off the edge
my feet run out of ground
i gotta find my place
i wanna hear my sound
dont care about other pain infront of me
cause im just tryna be happy
-leona lewis -happy


dunno they just seem singable [ if there's such a word ] and whateva.

other than that, sent papa to the airport he's off to london and amsterdam for app two weeks [ think chocolate!! ] and am at home made popia for family.

p/s: how come people who seem to be righteously religiously educated sometimes have the loudest and bitchiest mouths of them all? just a thot.



0 comments: