BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 23, 2010

expectations


hold on, make it last
hold on, never turn back

i guess for the past one month i thought u and me were on the same path, had the same view. but i think being a girl i expected too much and when i realized that you did not feel the same way. i felt dissapointed. i don't know whether this is caused by hormones, or whether i should feel like this. but i am trying to accept this, trying to come to terms with it. you are much more valuable to me then i will ever tell you. i honestly don't know how to show/ tell u how priceless you are to me. i hope you did not see me cry, i know it would have broken your heart. there is a reason why i gave u that video, i wanted u to see it to picture it as i did when i saw it. i just need tonight to get over it. just bear this with me, we have a long way to go...

0 comments: